When you are energized, excited and refreshed, your students, staff and colleagues benefit! Montessori Partnerships for Georgia offers professional learning opportunities that re-energize and inspire you.
Our interactive workshops and classes:
- Engage your mind, heart and hand
- Connect new research with Montessori theory and practice
- Build on your prior knowledge and wisdom
The workshops listed on this page are open to the public; we also provide in-service professional learning opportunities for schools in our network.
Toilet Awareness the Montessori Way
March 2, 2019
- Skip toilet training by increasing the child’s awareness around toileting activities and helping him learn to manage his own body.
- Learn about the two keys to toilet awareness, and how to incorporate them into your infant or toddler classroom.
- Offer the child independence in the bathroom and make toilet awareness an easy and natural process.
Work It Out: Conflict Resolution and Peer Mediation
March 16, 2019
Montessori education is known for its emphasis on social-emotional learning, peace education, and inclusive social communities. Here are practical steps you can take to make these big ideas an everyday reality in your primary, elementary or middle school class.
- Empower the children in your class to resolve differences so that everyone wins
- Learn and practice the key steps to conflict resolution
- Teach older elementary or middle school students to serve as peer mediators
Prepared Environment on a Budget
April 13, 2019
You know preparing the environment is a Montessori teacher's sacred task... but how can you create beauty and order without spending the big bucks? Explore ideas and come away with practical tips and hacks for a lovely and inviting Montessori environment at the primary or elementary level.